Meet Dr. Jorge Bueno, DC
Dr. Jorge Bueno has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2001.
Dr. Bueno has been freeing people from pain in Douglasville, GA since 2008. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well-being of his patients. He and his wife, Joy, reside in Acworth Ga. along with their very entertaining three boys and one girl. Family is the most important thing in their lives and they are busy with soccer, soccer, soccer!!
Before joining Advanced Medical and Rehabilitation Center, Dr. Bueno was known as the Town Doctor of Cartersville Ga. His Mission is to direct people to the realization that healing comes from within, and ultimately that the maintenance of health is superior to the treatment of disease. He is committed to serve as many people as possible with the highest quality Chiropractic care, given in loving service so that they may realize their full human potential.
• B.S. in Biology – University of Utah – 1996
• Doctor of Chiropractic – Life University – 2001
• Physiotherapy Certification – Life University – 1997
• Certified in X-ray Technology – Life University – 1997
Meet Dr. Eric Ziegler, DC
Dr. Eric Ziegler has been freeing people from pain in his clinic in Douglasville, Georgia since 1996. As a Chiropractor with 14 years experience, Dr. Ziegler is committed to promoting the optimal health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Ziegler’s multidisciplinary approach of practicing includes, chiropractic, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, I.P.D. therapy and massage therapy. Combining these disciplines along with teaching health and wellness principles has been the foundation for Dr. Ziegler’s pracitces.
• Doctor of Chiropractic – Life University -1996
• Physiotherapy Certification – National College of Post Graduate Education – 1995
• Certified in X-ray Technology – 1995
Memberships & Associations:
• American Chiropractic Association, Inc.
• Georgia Chiropractic Association, Inc